St Croix Legend X Bait Casting Rod XLC711HMF 14g to 56g
St Croix Legend X Bait Casting Rod XLC711HMF 14g to 56g 1s the all-new freshwater series packs in proprietary technologies to provide a new benchmark in performance. Cutting edge design combined with impeccable craftsmanship to give you a distinct on-the-water advantage.
LEGEND® X CASTING RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Fuji® Torzite® tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Fuji® TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Fuji® PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
St Croix Legend X Bait Casting Rod XLC711HMF is a 7ft 11in – Heavy – Medium Fast Action – 1 Piece Rod – 1/2oz to 2oz (14g -56g) rating
In Stock Now!!!
Out of stock