- You cannot add "Favorite Cobalt CBL902MH" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
St Croix Legend Elite Panfish LEP60ULF – 0.88g to 5.3g
St Croix Legend Elite Panfish LEP60ULF has been designed for extreme sensitivity to detect even the subtlest of strikes, with the lengths and actions needed to deliver lighter baits and lures, and the strength and durability required to manage larger predator fish.
Legend Elite Panfish Rods feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Modified guide train featuring Fuji® AT series guides with Torzite® rings and titanium frames provide the ultimate guide train for UL-L power spinning rods.
- Fuji® Arowana Top™ features a titanium frame and flanged Torzite® ring for maximum line protection.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
St Croix Legend Elite Panfish Spinning Rod – LEP60ULF – 6ft – Ultra Light – Fast Action – 1 Piece Rod – Rated from 0.88g to 5.3g (1/32oz to 3/16) – Handle 1
In Stock Now!!!
Out of stock